Saturday 8 June 2019

power supply - Powering a Behringer MicroMIX MX400 - Car Audio Application



I am installing a car audio system that will have TWO aux inputs; one in the dash and one in the rear passanger seat are.


I decided to purchase the Behringer MicroMIX MX400 mixer. The power spec for the mixer is: 12v DC/150mA. It comes with a power supply that plugs into a wall outlet. I need to power it in a vehicle. Since it’s already 12V DC, I was thinking just connecting it to an unused/open circuit the interior fuse box that is 5A switched (only active when key is in the ignition). The power will be connected to the fuse box circuit and I’ll just ground it to an exiting ground point.


Will that work?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...