Sunday 16 June 2019

Unusual interference



I'm experiencing an effect somewhat like GSM frame-rate audio breakthrough in my auditory systems - completely different frequencies but equally wideband. I've noticed it occasionally in the past - always at this precise time of year.


Sounds hard to describe but perhaps something like a tinkling of small bells, a scraping of hooves (perhaps akin to those of Rangifer tarandus ) and perhaps a distant, deep and resonant 'Ho ho ho'?


I'm told that NORAD (North American Aerospace Defence command ) have had possibly related issues and have implemented an official NORAD tracking system active specifically at this time of year.


Any clues?


Regardless, merry Christmas.



______________________________


One might hope this post would survive a few hours before suffering the inevitable fate.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...