Sunday 25 December 2016

rf - Cheapest way to add wifi to a project



I need low power wifi for a not-very-data-intensive application. What modules or chipsets should I look at? Other than low cost and low power, I have no restrictions. The cheaper the better.


This is for a high volume product, so both hobby level (since I can trace it back to an oem module) and oem level suggestions are welcome.




Answer



There is a list of suggested wi-if modules in this very closely related question:
ideal-wifi-to-serial-or-spi-bridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...