Thursday 15 December 2016

digital logic - How to turn a pulsed signal into a continuous one?


I have a pulse signal at 1 hz which goes high +5V and low 0V. How do i turn it into a continuous one? +5V. i have searched in different places and what i found says that there are different methods such as using an op amp as an integrator, then i also found that it can be used a diode, resistor and a capacitor, others suggest that a sample and hold circuit can also work. However none of these answers seem to be clear to me. i am still a novice in this matter. Would somebody help me with an answer that has a schematic i could test?. I have also found that a retriggerable monostable can work but i am not sure if this is the right approach, as i need the "continuous signal" to go low immediately after the input pulse is interrupted. If possible i would like to do this using logic gates such as the ones found within 4000 cmos series. Thanks for taking your time reading my doubt.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...