Thursday 15 September 2016

integrated circuit - What is a modern SN74141 alternative?



I'm making a Nixie Clock and I had to buy from ebay some old SN74141 (KM155ID1 equivalent). Is there some newer IC which does the same things as this one, or similar, that I could get from big suppliers like Mouser, LCSC or DigiKey?



Answer




Use discrete transistors- MPSA42 is an old TO-92 part but easily available. Rated at 300V. Or MMBTA42 if you prefer SMT. For example, from this website:


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...