Thursday 1 September 2016

amplifier - Need help design active crossover circuit


I need to build an active crossover circuit for my 2-way speaker design. I decided to use TDA2009 as my audio amplifier. TDA2009 is shown connected below in the picture. My question is: how can I modify the TDA2009 circuit to implement the circuit in the gray box?


I know that C10 and C11 are need for the DC battery to minimize noise as well as C1 and C2 (2.2uF). So these 4 capacitors need to stay in the circuit. What about C4 and C5 do I need them? or I just connect the high pass filter of the gray box directly to pin 8 and 4 of TDA2009 and the low pass filter directly to pin 10 and 2 of TDA2009? What do you think?


Finally I need it to be active filter that is my TDA2009 need to be placed after the filtering circuit (gray box).


Please I need your help concerning this. I came to this forum after weeks of research because I am really stuck.


Thank you for your help in advance :) enter image description here





No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...