Wednesday 8 June 2016

How do I change rotation direction of single phase fan motor?


I have a single phase AC motor. I found it from Photocopy machine. That motor same to Fan motor. It has a capacitor to make phase angle. I don't know what is the correct name of my motor.


Can I change rotation direction of that motor?


edit:
This is the photo of my motor. enter image description here



Answer



If you have access to internal connections between the coils, you can reverse the motor by reversing the connection of one coil with respect to the other one.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...