Wednesday 4 March 2015

mosfet - Switch that turns on and off as voltage changes


I want to control a 12 Vdc, 2 A fan. I'm connecting it to a battery bank in a sailboat.


I want to turn on the fan when the voltage reaches 14 Vdc. When the charger turns off, the battery voltage will start to drop. When the voltage drops to 13 Vdc, the fan should turn off. (I want the exhaust fan to come on when the battery is being charged with a charger and battery gas is building in the battery locker.)



This is my first electronic project. What components would I use?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...