Thursday 5 March 2015

debounce - Debouncing of a push button in assembly using Timer1 interrupt - PIC16F628A



I am new at assembly programming and I need to develop a debouncing code to use on a push button, for that I am required to use timer1 interrupt.


The push button will be used to increment a counter that will output to a 7seg display. I already have it displaying the numbers, using a counter and a table, but now I am stuck on the interrupt, i never did anything like that.


There should be a second button that will reset the counter. Push buttons will change state with "0" and should only count one number while pressed no matter the duration of the click. If anyone could post an example I would be very thankful. Regards




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...