Monday 16 March 2015

ac - math behind complex numbers C||RLC


I have a mathematical problem with the following formula. The goal is to transform this equation to have a seperated real and imaginary part. I have already done this with several other equasions, but for this particualar one I don't know where to start.


I dont expect you to do the complete work of transforming for me, it would already be very nice if you could give me a hind on how you would start.


Thank you in advance!


C||RLC


The formula




This is my current progress:


progress


My question is:



How can I get rid of the imaginary part jωC2*R?


When the denominator is completely real I can just split up the formula and have an imaginary and a real part.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...