Thursday 5 March 2015

led - Help with custom motorbike tail lights


About a week ago, I have been soldering exactly 29 LEDs to a PCB in an effort to replace my old, custom taillight bulb that came with my motorbike since I bought it. I have successfully managed to solder the LEDs onto the board and I already did the wiring. Since I bought my LEDs on an electronic market, and they did not come in a package, I have no idea exactly how much voltage they need nor how much AMPS they require. Since then I have been trying to hook them up to multiple voltages including 3v, 6v 12v(which will be the voltage used by my bike.) I have also been researching about my issue and believe that my problem has to do with some form of resistor I will be needing.


I look forward for a good solution!







No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...