Tuesday 3 September 2019

Does signal ground have to be connected to actual ground?


Does signal ground have to be connected to actual ground, or does it simply need to be a common node? I have a number of "floating grounds" in my schematic (denoted by the upside-down triangle) and also actual grounds (on Arduino; denoted by lines slanted to the left). I assume they are distinct, and I'm guessing I have to connect all of the signal grounds together but I don't know if they need to also be connected to "earth" ground.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...