Friday 13 September 2019

power supply - What is the simplest and best device (or circuit) to stop the flow of current in a line when current in another line is present?



What is the simplest and best device (or circuit) to stop the flow of current in a 3.7V (2A) line when current in another 5V (2A) line is present?


Basically I want to make an UPS using a LiPo battery for a SIM800l, I have an SIM800l module attached to A 3.7V wall adapter but I also have connected the SIM800l to a 3.7V LiPo Battery, I want to stop using the battery when there is current from the USB wall charger.


I do not want to use a standard powerbank since these always use the battery.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...