Saturday 31 August 2019

logic gates - Question about RS flip flop


I have a RS flip flop made out of 2 NOR gates right now. However the problem is, the output voltage of this circuit is too weak for my LED. I tried to decrease the resistance of the resistor but the current proved to be too strong. I will show you the schematics of my circuit below. It is pretty messy but I hope you can read it. (source = 5v DC) enter image description here


The red light is the LED output. It has 50 mA current through it but only 100mV


The power source is 5V. The red light is the LED. It has 50 mA of current going through but only 100mV. How am I supposed to increase this voltage to 5V? I am very new to this so sorry if I am a bit slow. My LED has forward voltage of 3.3V and max forward current of 75mA. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...