Friday 30 August 2019

How do you find the transfer function of a controller?


Below is a block diagram of the system. I thought the circle symbol with the plus and minus sign was an op-amp but I'm not sure whether that's the case. I want to find the closed loop transfer function. If there was no feedback (open loop), then I think I could find the output as Y(s) = Vin*G. This would mean that the transfer function is Y(s)/Vin = G.


Any ideas for how to find the closed loop transfer function and what the circle means?


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...