Tuesday 27 August 2019

circuit design - A 4bit counter that goes up and down


I am kinda new to the website, I just came across it after looking for answers for such a long time. I have an assignment that asks to add an input bit to your circuit from the circuit I created that goes up my sequence of 3 up to 15 called U (for up). If U is a 1, your circuit should count up through the sequence of multiples of 3 as normal. If U is a 0, your circuit should count down through the sequence of multiples of 3 (0, 15, 12, ..., 6, 3, 0, 15, 12...). I was able to draw the truth table and the K maps both for going up and down but I don't know how to implement the input circuit. For this assignment, we use a program called Logisim. Please let me know if extra information is needed


This is the counter going up enter image description here This is the counter going down


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...