Tuesday 13 August 2019

using buck converter


I have a 6V 3AMP power supply and I wanted to reduce the voltage output to 5V 3AMP.


I saw buck converted on ebay of the following spec. Can i use it to step down 6V to 5V without losing Ampere? or any suggestion, how i can step down 6V to 5V while keeping 3AMP.





DC-DC Buck Step Down Converter Regulator Power Supply Module 9V 12V 24V to 5V 3A.


Mini DC-DC Step Down Converter


Input voltage 7V~28V


Output voltage 5V(Precision 1%)


Output current 3A(max),long time work within 1.5A


Conversion efficiency 96%(max)


Output ripple <30mV


Switching frequency 1.5MHz(max), Typical 1MHz




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI&#39;s cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...