Wednesday 10 October 2018

safety - Health risks of exposed contact to a capacitive sensor


I want to make a wearable metal trinket with the ATtiny85 chip acting as a capacitive sensor (with the same technique that this Arduino library uses), so it can detect when it's being worn.


Are there any health risks to touching what is effectively a low-voltage live wire for an arbitrarily long amount of time?



Here's the schematic from that link:


Capacitive sensor schematic


Be patient please, I'm a beginner :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...