Tuesday 16 October 2018

operational amplifier - Problem with a voltage follower transistor circuit


I'm trying to make a voltage-follower using an LM324 opamp and a BC547B transistor. Below is the schematics I use. Vcc is 12VDC and input is DC varying between 0-10V.


enter image description here


I then soldered this on a board as in the below photo:



enter image description here C goes to Vcc, B goes to Vout, E goes to -input(pin2) and also goes to the load. I checked the connections many times.


The load is a resistor in series with an LED which indicates the output voltage.


When I vary input LED is always ON with same intensity. Even I remove the opamp LED still is ON.


What might be wrong here if the schematics is right?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...