Friday 7 September 2018

switches - Does it exist: Latching Relay with Manual Switch


I'm looking for a latching relay (so I can control its state remotely) with a manual switch (preferably with a rocker style switch, so I can control its state locally).


Do these exist as I'm struggling to find one?


Thanks



Answer




If you can't find one, consider the option of having a local switch. Wire it in like you would the light-switches at the top and bottom of a staircase. Whatever the state of the switch at the bottom of the stairs, the switch at the top can always activate and deactivate the light.


enter image description here


Now,.... who knows how to convert it to a local with two remotes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...