Wednesday 5 September 2018

design - What to think about when designing HF PCB's?


I am currently designing a small PCB in Eagle Cad that has a GPS 1PPS signal (one short pulse per second) as input. The pulsetime for the 1pss is something like 1us.


Ok, I know thats not super HF but still.


What are good design practises when designing PCB's for HF?




  • Are curved corners of routes better then perpendicular?

  • Is thicker routes better than thin or opposite?

  • Groundplane = good?

  • etc..




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...