Thursday 20 September 2018

pic - Using I2C and SPI communication on the same same clock and data lines


I am using a PIC18F25K80 with multiple slave devices. All of them uses I2C except one. What i want to know is that can i first use I2C with the devives that uses I2C and then close I2C, change clock speed and switch to SPI mode ? Is this poosible without causing a conflict ?


Note - When I am in the I2C mode the chip select is set so that the device using SPI mode is inactive. Only after finishing the I2C mode I am making the device active.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...