Sunday 9 September 2018

pic - How do you Calibrate 32.768kHz crystal for PIC24 RTCC


I'm trying to figure out the best method for PIC24 RTCC crystal calibration. Their application note states two methods: using a lookup table and using a reference system clock.


According to them the reference system clock method is best, but they recommend a system oscillator that is a multiple of the RTCC crystal oscillator, like 16.777MHz.



Has anyone actually tried this RTCC crystal calibraiton process for PIC24? I would appreciate some practical guidelines. I'm using PIC24FJ128GA006.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...