Thursday 6 September 2018

arduino - Designing an ABBA circuit (3 input, 2 output) inputs: (GND, +V, Logic)


I'm working on a relatively simple Arduino project and want to reach an elegant solution for a circuit. I'm not sure if there is an existing IC for what I want to do, but here is a diagram for what I'm attempting to accomplish.ABBA Circuit Diagram


When googling the solution I found the name to be an ABBA circuit (tagged by minecraft sadly), essentially I have 2 inputs which need to be switched when a 3rd logic trigger is activated. Can I do this with a single device? Or is there a more complex solution?


More stats: +3V line has ~170 mA of current Logic Switch is a +5V line with ~47 mA of current (Digital pin)



Thanks for taking a look and I appreciate any help given.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...