Wednesday 3 January 2018

power electronics - Why is the capacitor in this circuit not becoming an open circuit?


In this circuit you can find an RC circuit and 4A DC current source.


I thought that if we use a DC voltage source instead of a DC current source, this circuit would become open circuit after a while. Because the voltage on the capacitor is equal to the voltage source.


I've applied it the same way and thought about the case as DC current source. I think the result should be the same open circuit result.


But it's wrong and I don't know the reason.


This is my circuit and ? symbol is my question. Why this spot's current is not zero? I mean open circuit. This is simulink result and you can find this capacitor's current is still 4A (yellow line)!


Can you tell me why the current source in the RC circuit is not open circuit?


enter image description here enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...