Wednesday 6 September 2017

infrared - Is there a sensor for counting the number of cards in a flipping scorecard?



I have a stack of cards and want to know how many cards are in the stack at any given time. Any thoughts on how I might be able to do this? Would it be possible for me to put a tag on every card and then use some type of sensor below the cards which could count the tags above it? The cards are suspended from rings like this:



enter image description here


While there was a prior question that was similar, it does not appear there were any answers that came out of that question.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...