Thursday 7 September 2017

arduino - Triple pole triple throw relay


I have a turntable which rotates cw and ccw. This turntable is rotated by AC synchronous motor of 230V. I want to be able to rotate the turntable with Arduino. For this reason I need to control the switch (toggle switch) of the turntable. This switch is connected with motor with three wires, one of the wires is for cw rotation the other ccw; the middle one is common or no rotation.


Problem is that I need to make sure that only one direction of the rotation will work on the same time otherwise motor may be damaged. So I need to have some restriction not only in program but also in electrical components.


I am thinking if there is any relay that can be connected with both rotations and also with common. Or any other idea how to realize this would be appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...