Saturday 9 September 2017

inductor - Are common and differential mode chokes interchangeable?


Is it possible to use a common mode choke as a differential mode by switching around one pair of wires and v.v. as shown on the drawing? Intuitively it seems that this should work. CommonModeChokeAsDifferential


I need a power differential choke so that I can send signals and provide power on the same bus. It should be roughly 30mH and while there is a plethora of common mode chokes in this range, there are almost no differential ones ...


Thanks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...