Thursday 14 September 2017

switches - Convert a toggle switch into a momentary response


I'm working on a project and I need to use a toggle switch to control a device that expects a momentary signal.


What I want is send a momentary pulse when turning it on and off. Ie: swith off to on: positive pulse, switch on to off: positive pulse again.


I've got do this with a small arduino-like board but I'm looking for a pure hardware alternative.


My knowledge of electronics are quite small. I thought about using an inverter (NOT gate) to detect both latches (low and high) in the toggle switch plus a few more components, but I'm not sure how to design it.


Any ideas?


Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...