Sunday 17 September 2017

operational amplifier - Triangle wave frequency doubler


I'd like to double the frequency of a triangle wave oscillator. The frequency is variable, and the range is within audio range, so 20Hz to 20KHz. The oscillator output is about 1.5V peak to peak, 0V centered.


I think I just need to rectify the negative (or positive) side of the triangle, then restore the amplitude using a gain of 2x, then correct the offset to get the same kind of output of the original.


Can anyone show me a simple and elegant way to do that? I tried to do some experiment but failed, since I'm not an engineer but just a beginner hobbyist, so I still cannot use opamps properly.!


This is what I tried so far: enter image description here


But I get something like this: enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...