Tuesday 19 September 2017

Arduino Razor IMU with Serial.write(id, 2): Can't have 2 parameters


I downloaded the Razor IMU source code last night from Razor AHRS. This code uses exactly the sensors I need and would solve the problem I have currently (I hope). The only problem is that on line 535 in "Razor AHRS v1.4.1\Arduino\Razor_AHRS\Razor_AHRS.pde" in the above linked zip file they have:


Serial.write(id, 2);

When I Verify, compilation fails at this line with the following error:


no matching function for call to 'Serial_::write(byte [2],int)'

I downloaded and installed Arduino 1.0.2 on a new pc and installed the drivers to Arduino Pro Micro 16MHz/5V.



I checked the arduino documentation on Serial.write and it seems to be a valid command.


On a previous machine I had Ardiono 1.0 installed where I initially had this problem. I then installed Arduino 1.0.2 on that machine and it worked. Now, on this new machine I installed 1.0.2 only and it doesn't work.


What am I doing wrong?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...