Tuesday 31 January 2017

pcb - What kind of breadboard and prototyping board do I need for this right-angle DB25 connector?


What kind of breadboard and prototyping board do I need to fit this right-angle DB25 connector?



I'm new to soldering and don't know what the standards are. Additional information on this subject would be helpful as well.


DB25 right-angle connector



Answer



What you are searching for is a DB25 breadboard adapter, looking like this:


enter image description here


Website (example): Example


They also exist in a smaller (double row) format like on this website


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...