Monday 30 January 2017

batteries - Shelf life of a lithium polymer battery


I am trying to determine the shelf life of a typical Li-Polymer battery. I have Googled but can't find any definitive view on the matter.


There are two questions regarding the battery shown: 1. What is the likely useful shelf life of an unused (from factory) battery 2. Referring to the image, clearly we have + and -, but what might the T terminal be for. The voltage between +/T and also +/- is the same at 3.78v.


Many thanks


Battery markings




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...