Friday 27 January 2017

voltage - Understanding Common-"mode"


From my understanding of mathematics, the mode is the value that appears the most in a set of data. As such, how does this translate to "common-mode" voltage?


I understand how the cancelling out works, for example in instrumentation amplifiers (at least as far as the math is concerned), but what I am confused on is what is meant by MODE?


Why would cancelling the commonly most appearing voltage have an effect on something? Does voltage interfere, and thus this is the only way to cancel any voltage whatsoever? I am lacking basic concepts it may seem, so pardon my bewilderment if it is unwarranted.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...