Monday 24 August 2015

Programmable gain instrumentation amplifier with R-2R ladder and analog multiplexer


I want to build a programmable gain instrumentation amplifier with power of two possible gains (1x, 2x, 4x, 8x...). Is there a way to use a R-2R resistor ladder and an analog multiplexer in order to tune the $R_{gain}$ ? Classic instrumentation amplifier


On the web I found this way to make programmable gain amplifiers using a R-2R ladder and an analog multiplexer but I don't want to attenuate my input signal as it is already small, I'd lose it in the noise in this way. R-2R PGA




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...