Wednesday 12 August 2015

led - pulse oximeter,spo2 calculation



I am designing a Pulse Oximeter.
The SpO2 probe has an IR LED and a photodiode.


I need assistance with the algorithm for calculation of SpO2.


I'm aware of eg Wikpedia and similar sites and I have referred to many papers for the SpO2 calculation, understood till calculation of modulation ratio. But different equations were used in different papers, which they say that they obtained by calibration results. That's the problem. How to calibrate the Sp02 level?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...