Saturday 29 August 2015

power supply - Find the right adapter for 4 D batteries


I bought an item that takes 4 D batteries or uses the adapter (sold separately). But they didn't have the adapter. Since I have kept a bunch of adapters from things that have been thrown away, I have a 6 v adapter rated for 150 mA. It's the amperage I am not sure about. The item has a small motor and I'm concerned that the 150 mA is not enough. Advice, suggestions? I know 4 rechargeables will work, but would prefer the adapter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...