Sunday 16 August 2015

power supply - Powering Atmega, DAC and Bluetooth in Car


I'm looking for a proper power supply schematic which would fit my needs and would have all required protections (overcurrent, overvoltage, reverse current, etc) for use in car. I want to power Atmega 328p (3.3v@8MHz), PCM5102 and CSR64215 module with it. They all should be powered from 3.3V. Any suggestions?




So I've decided to use DC-DC switching regulator for the first stage and multiple LDO's at the end which will bring the voltage down to 3.3V and power rest of the circuit. For the first stage I chose BD9778F switching regulator with built-in power MOSFET which features wide input voltage range (7V-35V). For the end part I'll probably use AMS1117 LDO's. I already draw the schematic for the first power stage and would like to get some feedback from you if possible. Thank you!



BD9778F schematic




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...