Wednesday 12 August 2015

analog - How can I add three AC signals?


I have three light sensors which outputs appropriate AC currents with respect to light intensities. I only have one pin left for my ADC IC that I have on my board so I can't sample three sensors using my ADC. What I want is that I want to average those three light sensor's current by sampling their sum feeding that number into one of my ADC and dividing it by 3 using micro controller and so on. I need help with adding three AC signals. I can't find out appropriate circuit for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...