Thursday 24 July 2014

power supply - Wiring the Mean Well RT 125D


For some projects with the Raspberry PI 2, for which I require 5V+12+24V, I baught the Mean Well RT-125D


I put the switch in order to have "230V" displayed, as in my Country, the voltage is 230V.


I put the brown wire on the "L", the blue on the N and the green-yellow to the ground: Wiring.


I put the plug, and I checked with the multimeter, I have 230V. I checked the voltage between the Pole "+5V" and the pole "COM". But it varies(seems to go from 0V to 5V each second). Additionally the green led on the right of the pole is blinking(at the same frequency than the 0 to 5V). I hear also a small noise, at the same frequency also.


Is there something that I'm missing? Or is this power supply defect?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...