Thursday 31 July 2014

parallel decoupling capacitors


In my circuit , I need decoupling capacitors , but my local shop doesn't have some values like 300nf so I need to put in parallel 3 of 100nf . the equivalent CAP would be 300nf but with multiple paths to GND (each is 100nf) . So dose the equivalent CAP would work or it must be 300nf as one piece ?


NOTE : this decoupling capacitors are needed for Vi of 7805 REG .


Also I need a 15pf decoupling noise capacitors for DP,DM for USB but I only have (10pf , 5pf) and 12pf (dose 12pf work as a proximately value ? or this value is critical ?).


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...