Monday 10 February 2014

diagram - How can I build a micro USB hub?


EDIT: @EugeneSh. I ment how can I build a hub Double edit: Sorry everyone, I mentioned how can I build a USB hub...


I'm looking to build a very small USB Y splitter for my Nexus 7 2nd Gen so it has 2 USB ports. The reason why I'm not buying one from eBay (ect.) is because i don't want a cord and I want to build something like the "sugoi hub" mentioned below. I WAS going to buy a sugoi hub but those things are nowhere to be found! Anyways, do any of you guys have an easy wiring diagram for a (micro) USB 2.0 Y splitter?



Answer



All these y splitters are, are a usb hub ic, a few passives, and the usb ports. It is an active device, not just wires. Some all in one USB hubs like GL850G are used. You could get a cheap dollar hub with one of those, then modify it as you want.


enter image description here



No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...