Tuesday 18 February 2014

software - Keysight's Advanced Design System users, what's wrong with this simulation - II



As requested, I am forking a question as continuity to my previous inquiry from:


Keysight's Advanced Design System users, what's wrong with this simulation?


As such, this is not a duplicate. It is done so that the progrssion of the discussion is not so hard to follow for the readers. Maybe you should start doing it here in SE -- linked posts.




Keysight DC Sweep Problem


Alright, so I here's the DC sweep from the problem of the previous post above. I'm not really sure if I set it up right, since I'm new with ADS.


Here's the new setup: enter image description here


Here's the output:



enter image description here


Doesn't seem to matter what I initialize VINMAG to be, it shows the identical plots. I can ignore VOUT for now, but why is VINMAG's plot always the same for any initialization? Probably a problem with variable declaration/initialization?


This can't be right.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...