Saturday 8 February 2014

digital logic - Looking for an easy to use circuit design software similar for beginner


I'm teaching my son digital circuit design. I am looking for an easy to use design tool that can serve to sketch out the circuit and simulate it before we go and blow chips and money. The ideal product would have the following features:



  • Schema editor

  • Simulator

  • Ability to roll schema into reusable a component or module

  • Support for primitive operations (AND, OR, NOT, NAND, ETC.)

  • Intuitive User Interface

  • No Java (No offense to java lovers)

  • Runs on Windows 7



I don't mind paying for a quality piece of software provided it is reasonably priced.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...