Sunday 6 October 2019

pcb design - Autorouter for PCB breadboard?


Is there any usable program that could help me organize elements on PCB breadboards? Or maybe some kind of autorouter?


By PCB breadboard I mean something like this:


enter image description here




Answer



Have you tried VeeCad?


The screenshots/examples on the web page make it look as if it is limited to board with horizontal strips. But according to the feature matrix, it does "[c]ustom track patterns, including SMD components."


Googling around, I found this screenshot of a custom board layout being used in VeeCad (see below).


Another possibility is DIY Layout Creator. This is multi-platform freeware program (GPLv3 license).


Image of Veecad output in simulation case.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...