Saturday 5 October 2019

Equivalent Resistance in a short circuit


enter image description here


Find the equivalent resistance across terminals a and c. I don't know how the current flows in this circuit so I can't find the equivalent resistance.



Answer



What if you rearranged the elements like this?


schematic


simulate this circuit – Schematic created using CircuitLab


Then it's pretty simple to see the equivalent resistance is 6R/3 + R = 3R



Step one if you're stuck on a problem like this is to redraw it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...