Wednesday 2 October 2019

Meaning of symbol on LED screen price tag


I wanted to know the meaning of a particular globally-used standardized symbol printed on the price tag of every led screen. Here is the symbol:


enter image description here



Answer



It is a quality mark, certification mark, introduced by an American organization called Underwriters Laboratories. UR is an abbreviation for UL Recognized. I know too little about it myself so I can only refer to a Wikipedia article on it: Recognized Component Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...