Wednesday 16 October 2019

amplifier - How can one pair of headphones be connected to two audio sources?


I'd like to connect one pair of headphones to the headphone jack on two audio sources simultaneously. I realize I can't just wire two audio sources in parallel since they'll then be driving each other. Commercial solutions appear to all involve amplification and volume control, which my two sources already have.



How can I combine audio signals from the headphone outputs of two different devices while still presenting just the impedance of the headphones to each device?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...