Monday 19 March 2018

Bug in LTSpice while moving component


enter image description here


Hi. I installed LTSpice in my macbook pro late 2011 with this specs:


OS: Mac OS high Sierra 10.13.6 Graphic: Intel HD Graphic 3000 512MB RAM: 16 GB



somehow I got a bug when i moved a component or wire which showing a shadow of footprints along the moving trajectory. (shown in image)


has anyone encountered the same problem? I've tried to searched the answer but didn't find the same case anywhere. Anyone got an idea?


Thanks for helping. I know this is not 100% EE, let me know if I should post this in stack.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...