Tuesday 2 January 2018

avr - How to set ATmega88PA fuses in code or HEX file


I'm a Microchip guy, but I'm helping a customer out with an Atmel project using the ATmega88PA project they inherited from another division. I'm using AVR Studio 5 and I would like to compile the fuse selections into the source code and eventually hex file. How do I do this?



Answer




You can't, they have to be set in AVR Studio.


If you use the AVRdude utility, programming and fuse settings can be automated with makefiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...